Re: Media blast or acid dip?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>, "Ed Orr" <eorr@cogeco.ca>
Subject: Re: Media blast or acid dip?
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 09:38:52 -0700
Hi Ed,

The entire chassis must be recaulked after the powder coating.  Sorry, I
forgot to mention that.  The blasting and 400F wipe out the caulking.  After
the powder coating, I used some crystal clear caulk   Used LEXEL Clear, made
by Sashco.  This stuff is so clear that when a friend was admiring the
powder coat, he asked how I was going to caulk the chassis.  He would not
believe it was caulked until he felt one of the seams.

John Snyder