Derring Wheels

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Derring Wheels
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 15:38:44 EDT
Derrington wheels were manufactured, according to their catalog, in several
sizes, from 14 inches to 17 inches. I believe most of the repros are 15 inches,
which is a comfortable size. Incidentally, there has been some discussion
recently among members of the concours committee regarding potential deductions
for non-BMC, non-Donald Healey accessories. I am not sure what the final
outcome was of that discussion. Should you be doing a concours car and are
contemplating adding or substituting period-correct but non-BMC options, you
might wish
to consult the committee regarding accessory scoring.
Cheer
Gary Anderson