Re: Grounding Gas Tank

To: Len and/or Marge <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Grounding Gas Tank
From: Earl Kagna <kags@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 17:20:52 -0700
Gentlemen:

I've got filters between the tank and pump on both Healeys using rubber fuel
hose to connect.  I've also got lots of paint on the tanks and the tank
mounting strap hardware - in fact the BT7 tank is mounted on thin hard
rubber strips to keep it from contacting the boot floor.  I'll do the same
thing putting the BJ8 together.

Both fuel gauges work fine without an additional ground wire.  There is at
least one fuel line clip (probably 2) on the tank to pump line - I must be
grounded through those clips.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BT7 tri-carb