Re: BJ8 turn signals

To: rdavies1@cox.net
Subject: Re: BJ8 turn signals
From: Healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 23:56:51 EDT
Ron
Since the later BJ8's have single filament bulbs on the turn signal lamps,
the described symptoms are most likely caused by a bad ground or contact on the
 left side rear lamp. I would guess that the flasher is clicking when the
left  front signal is doing it's double time blinking but it is probably very
subdued  compared to the functioning right side. There is a black ground wire
that  is sheet metal screwed to the rear shroud support hoop that acts as the
ground for the rear lamp. I would start there.
Aloha
Perry