BJ8 turn signals

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BJ8 turn signals
From: "Ron Davies, DDS" <rdavies1@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:58:51 -0700
Thanks in advance to all you electrical engineers on BJ8s.
I noticed recently that the little green turn indicator on the dash of my 67
BJ8 did not blink on left turns, only right. It used to work.
When I got home I got out of the car and looked at the turn signals. The
right side blinks and the flasher unit under the hood clicks away.
The left front blinks double time weakly and the left rear wasn't working at
all and the flasher unit is silent.  I put in a new bulb left rear but no
change.
So, do I need a new bulb behind the dash, a new flasher unit under the hood
or what?

Thanks!
Ron