Re: Concours and Undercoating

To: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Concours and Undercoating
From: "Dallas Congleton" <dcong996@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 21:26:46 -0400
Actually undercoating was the most  COMMONLY installed dealer option because
it was a huge profit item. The price was $300 for approximately $3.00 worth
of product. This $300 was already added the invoice before you even saw the
car.
You would have had to be been standing in the dealer lot when car carrier
came in and fight the dealer to get a car  that wasn't undercoated.

Dallas Congleton
1953 MGTD2
1967 Austin Healey 3000 MarkIII