Trip to Gettysburg

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Trip to Gettysburg
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 22:08:19 -0400
Wife and I hopped in the BJ8 Tuesday for an O/N trip to Gettysburg Pa. from
Pittsburgh via the beautiful Laural Mts. Stayed off the dreaded Pa Tpk for
obvious reasons.  As so often happens while driving the Healey, we usually
never see another one.  But, in Chambersburg (famous peach country),
spotted a bright red BJ8, just moving along at a snails pace---unusual for
a Healey.  Followed him to a garage where I discovered his Healey was
locked in 1st gear:(

Otherwise, it was a beautiful red 66.  I believe he said his name was
Ray-----I'm suffering from CRS on last names.  Anyway Ray maybe you are on
the list.  If so, would like to know what you found out about your gear
problem.

Our BJ8, on the other hand, ran flawlessly up one mtn and down the next.
God, I love that car.

Cheers
Tom

Check out the new British Cars Forum: