AW: AW: German Spec 3000 - Flasher Relay??

To: "'Olin Brimberry'" <olin.brimberry.b@bayer.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: AW: AW: German Spec 3000 - Flasher Relay??
From: "Eckert, Josef" <Josef.Eckert@t-mobile.de>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 08:52:01 +0200
Olin,
I have only seen one big Healey with German specs, a MK3 BJ8. And at an
autojumble I have seen one trying to sell a gold face kilometer speedo for a
fortune.
A friend of mine owns a 100/6 which was originally sold to D|sseldorf Germany,
but went later to the US and from there back to Germany. This 100/6 has all
American specs even the Heritage Certificate state German specs, because sold
to Germany. The first owner of this car was an American soldier who bought this
car when he was stationed in Germany and took this car later with him to the
USA. At that time not many Germans bought foreign cars because of very high
import taxes. You could get a much more powerful German car for the same price.

At British Motor Heritage Centre in Gaydon UK I checked and found out that they
have no records about the country specific specs in their books. There is only
stated for this 100/6 of my friend that it was delivered to D|sseldorf, Germany.
Josef Eckert
Kvnigswinter
GERMANY

Check out the new British Cars Forum: