Re: German spec cars

To: <sbyers@ec.rr.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: German spec cars
From: "Ed Townley" <Townley@zianet.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 08:22:58 -0600
Hi, Steve:  as you know from the copy of my heritage certificate in your
registry, I have a 64 phase II BJ8 that was originally dispatched to A.
Bruggemann & Company G.M.B.H. in Dusseldorf, Germany in August, 1964.
probably bought by a US serviceman, as Josef Eckert noted.  It has the
separate beehive turn and parking lights, and locking steering column,
but the certificate listed KPH speedo, continental exhaust system, and
octagonal nuts for the wire wheels did not survive the 10 years before I
bought it in 1974.

Thanks for the info on Ralph Roden, I will email him my info as well.
Did not know of his registry.

Regards,

Ed Townley

So NM, USA