International Car Sale

To: healeys@autox.team.net, AHCAKID@aol.com
Subject: International Car Sale
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 22:23:39 EDT
Many of you know Ben Moore who is the young man leading the Austin Healey
Club of America Future 50 movement. Ben is selling his 1968 Mini Cooper S to
someone in Europe and needs help.

Basically he has questions about methods of payment, title transfer etc. I
haven't a clue on how to do this. I'm sure members of the list have experience
in these matters and I'm asking for your help to make sure the deal is legit
and Ben is protected.

Ben can be contacted at ahcakid@aol.com if you can offer any advice or review
what the buyer is offering as method of payment and terms of sale and advise
Ben.

Thanks,

Jim Werner
Louisville, KY

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
aolbn43.jpg]

Check out the new British Cars Forum: