Clutch & Alternator Change Questions

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch & Alternator Change Questions
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 15:28:52 EDT
As I near completion on my 56 BN 2 to M spec (along with the usual case of
shipwright disease in most other areas!!  Ha ha) I am considering a change in
the clutch.  I understand many have gone to the BJ 8 clutch.  What all is
involved with this change?  Does the external linkage change or is it just the
internal parts?  Will I need to change the TO Bearing? Fingers?, etc.?

What Alternator does the list recommend?  I will be running a Mallory Unilit
Electronic Distributor w/Vac adv along with their matching coil, upgraded
wires and ballast resistor.

Many thanks to the list!!

Gary Fuqua
Branson, Missouri