Re: speedo grommet

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: speedo grommet
From: "Robert Poague" <rapoague@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 08:58:36 -0700
Bob,
One way to do it is to split the grommet halfway (i.e. from one edge to the
center) with a razor blade or sharp knife. The grommet can then be easily
placed over the cable, and then worked into the tunnel hole. (Make sure the
cable is already threaded through the tunnel hole prior to this.)
(Another) Bob