Early BN4 Trim Details

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Early BN4 Trim Details
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 19:52:19 -0400
Hello all,
Back about a week ago a discussion began regarding interior details on the
early Longbridge built 100 Sixes, the BN4 models.
It seemed there was quite a lack of knowledge when it came to the specific
details that were unique only to these cars. Many kind words of encouragement
and prompting got me to digging around until I was able to come up with some
fairly good quality photos I had taken a few years ago on a totally original
'57 BN4.

I am happy to announce that these have been posted on two websites:

Derek Job's excellent site dedicated to the 100 Six www.healeysix.net

and Ed Kaler's terrific website www.justbrits.com

Both sites are very comprehensive and well worth the visit.

I'd like to thank both these gentlmen for posting this information on their
sites and hope the photos and info will come in useful to folks trying to do a
"correct" job on these interesting cars.
Rich Chrysler

Check out the new British Cars Forum: