Re: BJ8 Oils?

To: Robert - 65BJ8 <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: BJ8 Oils?
From: Jon McLeroy <jfm@spyderinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 08:49:05 -0500
Robert

I sell Penrite Oil products for classic cars.  They are made for older
engines.  Also I have the proper Gear Box Oil for your Transmission and O/D.

If you would like a brochure and other information about Penrite products
plus a Penrite Lubrication Recommendation sheet for your Healey please send
your mailing address and I will get one out in the mail.

Also I carry Penrite Running in Oil to properly set your rings and break in
the newly build engine.  Be careful and don't use too thin an oil it can be
very bad for your engine.

Hope to hear from you and God Bless.
Jon

Classic Auto Lubes
12803 CR 1222
Tyler, Tx  75709
Ph: 903-561-4858
Fax: 903-561-7177
Email: jfm@spyderinternet.com
www.classicautolubes.com

--
Spydernet has scanned this message for viruses and
dangerous content.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: