RE: healey towing

To: "Allen C Miller, Jr." <acmiller@mhcable.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: healey towing
From: "Neal Grotenhuis" <grotenhuis@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 23:14:12 -0400
My trailer is 6' 6" between fenders, and assuming car is centered, you can
only open the doors about 6" before they touch the fender, which obviously
makes getting in and out a struggle, especially with the top on.  I find it
easiest to winch it on using a remote switch while standing beside the
trailer.

Neal G.
'61 BT7