Re: UK Trip

To: "Larry Swift" <mgtd51@adelphia.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: UK Trip
From: "Classic-Car-World Ltd" <enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 12:03:12 +0100
Hi Larry, please see the following link to a few events which may be of
interest to you during your visit.

http://www.classicandsportscar.com/whats_on/

Also make sure you do the Heritage Motor Museum at Gaydon
http://www.heritage.org.uk/ while you are here, always lots of things to see
and do.

I'll be in Flordia during October and will be looking for any events
happening while I am there.

Kindest regards

Tom
Tom McCay
Classic-Car-World Ltd
Tel: 01522 888178
Fax: 0870 7059115
E-mail: enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk

Now offering quality Sealey tools at discount prices, see
www.ccw-tools.co.uk for further details.