Re: MMMM... Porche Jambalaya

To: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>, GSFuqua1@aol.com,
Subject: Re: MMMM... Porche Jambalaya
From: m.brouillette@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 13:13:22 +0000
I hope these owners get their claims in early.  The article I read said the
train that hit the carrier went off the tracks, so the railroad's lawyers will
be definately submitting a whopper of a claim and I can't see this independant
trucker having unlimited gobs of insurance.  Hopefully the little guy doesn't
get the raw end of the deal...

> All of the cars were apparently owned by European
> Collectibles... a place I have visted previously in
> Costa Mesa CA. More pics of the crash is here:
>
> http://www.pelicanparts.com/swapmeet_pics/German_AutoFest_04/Page3.htm
>
> Imagine... a fully loaded car carrier of classic
> porche speedsters and 356s. Gee, I think the car
> carrier driver is gunna get CANNED HELLOO!!
>
> Well, we could feel their pain.... or being hairy
> chested healey owners we can say that's what you get
> for owning a VW!
>
> Insane!
>
> Alan
>
> '53 BN1 '64 BJ8
>
> --- GSFuqua1@aol.com wrote:
>
> > In a message dated 9/13/2004 6:13:00 PM Central
> > Standard Time,
> > RAWDAWGS@aol.com writes:
> >
> http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=182285
> > Man....That guy better have some GOOD insurance and
> > an even better attorney!!
> >
> > Had a 62 MGA that didn't make it to me one time,
> > transport crash totaled it.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Gary Fuqua
> > Branson, MO