Re: Seatback to seat back fasteners

To: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Seatback to seat back fasteners
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 17:05:58 -0400
Hi Tracy,
The fasteners for the seat-back to seat are "special" somewhat.From the
inside, it is : plain bolt/washer/seat tab/seat-back/chrome washer / chrome
acorn nut
To get the right sizes of everything (nuts bolt, washers) I'd order complete
sets from either the Nocks or Moss, or British Victoria.
David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA