RE: Headlights Kill Engine - Problem Solved

To: Awgertoo@aol.com, rca53@columbia.edu, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Headlights Kill Engine - Problem Solved
From: William Moyer <William.Moyer@millersville.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 16:48:05 -0400
In addtion to fusing the rear lighting circuit as Michael suggests, I put
any wire that had a tire or anything routinely on top of it inside a clear
plastic tube.  The tube crushes slightly, but the wire can't get anywhere to
contact with anything it shouldn't.  You really, really don't want sparks
and gas in the same closed area.  It will soon be a flaming wide open area
two feet from the back of your head.

Bill Moyer, BJ7

  _____