Heritage vs Moss

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Heritage vs Moss
From: Olin Brimberry <olin.brimberry.b@bayer.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:14:45 -0400
I had some thoughtful and very decisive responses from many of you - Thank You.
It
appears to be a landslide victory for Heritage if you want a "perfect" kit with
no trouble installations.  Moss appears to be inconsistent with some difficulty
in installation (limited directions); however, they are economical for a daily
unrestored car.  There was also an in-between with Cape-International, but there
lies some risk in international shipping.  I have decided to go with Heritage
since I am doing a frame off restoration.  Do it once and do it right or pay me
now or pay me later.  Thanks again for your responses.

Best Regards,

Olin Brimberry
61 3000 MK II

Check out the new British Cars Forum: