After Market Temperature Gauges

To: "Healey List" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: After Market Temperature Gauges
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 13:38:04 -0500
        Hi Folks, has anyone used a non-original separate electric water
temp gauge with on their 6 cylinder Healey??  I've used a Stewart-Warner
mechanical gauge for years but I'm looking at maybe switching to an
electric gauge setup.  I'd like to put the sending unit in the cyl head
in place of the mechanical pickup.  Has anyone done this??  I'd like
some feedback if possible.  As always, many thanks to this awesome list.
        Jack

Check out the new British Cars Forum: