TRIPLE WEBERS/ ALUMINUM HEAD/DCOE V DGV

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TRIPLE WEBERS/ ALUMINUM HEAD/DCOE V DGV
From: "scott@scottjgraham.com" <scott@scottjgraham.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 03:34:41 -0700 (PDT)
(Sorry for the barrage of questions)

I am interested in converting my BJ7 currently running triple SU's to triple
Webers.

What parts will I need aside from the carbs and the manifold?

Any ideas on the rough cost of the non carb parts?

Do I need to move to a better breathing head to justify the Weber investment?
Is it better to buy one of the alloy heads on offer or to modify my current
original head?

Any thoughts on sources for alloy heads? (They seem to be hugely exp vs. the A
series heads - 3-4x the cost based on an early scan of the web).

What is the difference between a DCOE (I have on my Bugeye) and a DGV?
Thanks

Scott
Sydney Australia
63 BJ7 (yes with triple SU's!)