Re: Windshield Polishing

To: "R. Cobb" <rcobb@earthlink.net>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Windshield Polishing
From: "Bob Johnson" <robert.w.johnson@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 07:51:08 -0400
Just had some scratches repaired on my windshield a couple of months ago
with mixed success. Was driving by this glass shop on the way home from work
and saw a sign that said "small windshield scratches removed $15." Since not
much has a smaller windshield that the Healey and since the price looked
reasonable, I decided to give it a try. The scratches on my windshield were
really severe. Some came out completely, some are still visible but not
nearly as bad as they were. He said that he could not do any more than he
had done, apparently there is a limit to how far you can go in doing this
type of repair. All in all, reasonably satisfied. BTW, the $15 Price became
$65 by the time he had done them all, still not bad.

Bob Johnson
BJ8