100 S on eBay again

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 100 S on eBay again
From: "HoYo" <hoyo@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 14:53:56 -0500
LOOKIE!!
 my FAVORITE 100/S !!............"it's back!!"
if it sold as many times as it's been for sale Ken F. would have a heck of a
time keeping up the 'current' owners!!
                                           HoHoHoYo
ps i WASN"T gunna say nuttin' this time but i'm rained in for the next 3
days.....we're having a "rain event" according to the weather
pss maybe he can get a copy of the background from those cars that are
always for sale in the same location or buy a copy of