Re: re. Trans noises (Smitty 5spd - Toyota - no Healey

To: joe mulqueen <joemulqueen@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: re. Trans noises (Smitty 5spd - Toyota - no Healey
From: Dean Caccavo <healeybn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 08:59:45 -0700 (PDT)
Joe - Thank you  -

This is good info and something I have also been
considering.  On the Smitty bellhousing there are two
possibilities for mis-alignment.  Engine to
bellhousing and bellhousing to trans.  The engine to
bellhousing is aligned with bolts and there appears to
be only one locator pin on the bellhousing to trans.

I am wondering if there is any way to check the
accuracy of the alignment?

Dean BN7

On previously