Sand & Media Blaster

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sand & Media Blaster
From: "Ron Fine Esq." <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:39:33 -0700
I'm always asking this list for referrals to various shops or suppliers for my
BN7 restoration.  Now I would like to post a recommendation for a great
sand/media blaster in Southern California.  I just had my frame and steel body
panels blasted with walnut shell and glass beads at ORANGE COUNTY SANDBLASTING
714-532-4633. I worked with Tom.  They appear to have been around a long time
and advertise that their specialty is old cars.  I saw a number of other old
cars there as well as a lot of machinery for Disneyland which is near by.
Their prices were very reasonable and the turn around time less than one week.
Best of all they did great work.
Ron

Check out the new British Cars Forum: