Re: Optima Red or Yellow?

To: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Optima Red or Yellow?
From: "Mick Vander Ploeg" <mvanderploeg@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 08:23:11 -0400
I have the yellow, & it spins the starter like crazy, even after sitting for
a month.  I have no experience with the red, so it might do the same thing
for all I know.  I went to a battery store to buy it, & they recommended
yellow for vehicles that get used infrequently.  Either they knew what they
were talking about, or just wanted the extra 25 bucks.