RE: Thanks all for the Tire Recommendations

To: "lisa and mark" <bugtop@comcast.net>, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Thanks all for the Tire Recommendations
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 14:29:03 -0400
Somehow I don't feel this is the best plan.  You have spent so much of your
time and devotion to THIS car. What's to say another "restored" one would
be better?  If you keep it, it could be a real "bonding" tool for your kids
and "Dad".  They can "grow up" helping Dad fix the Healey.  I'd keep it.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: