RE: new Octane Magazine

To: "Editorgary@aol.com" <Editorgary@aol.com>, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: new Octane Magazine
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 23:10:48 -0500
If I'm not mistaken, this is the same magazine that had an article recently
that said the TR6 was a great compromise to the E-Type by giving up all the
inherent problems of the E-Type and gaining almost equal performance of the
E-Type.

That kinda killed the credibility for me.

tom

Rolls-Healeys, and a