Re: Brake Rotor removal

To: "Dave Leland" <starofindy@yahoo.com>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Brake Rotor removal
From: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 14:41:51 -0800
Dave,

There is one big nut holding the rotor/hub assembly--and bearings,
of course--onto the spindle.  Just remove the caliper, the nut and pull ...

There's two sets of tapered bearings, (should be) a spacer and some
shims in the hub ... check the archives for numerous posts about the shims.

bs
Bob Spidell         San Jose, CA        bspidell@pacbell.net