Re: Overdrive wierdness - I'm not really sure

To: glemon@neb.rr.com, alan@andysnet.net, bspidell@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: Overdrive wierdness - I'm not really sure
From: RAHosmer@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 17:11:24 EST
For highway driving where I'm expecting to just cruise at part throttle, I
usually move the dashboard switch back to "normal" immediately after engaging
OD. Then a simple jab on the gas will kick it down one gear whenever I want it.

I definitely would not consider disabling the throttle switch. Also, I feel
it is best to be out of OD before having to start up from a stop or slow speed,
as I've never liked the lugging sound/feel of inadvertently going from second
to 3rdOD.

Dick Hosmer