Re: Looking for Kurt Hoffman - sorry no LBC

To: "Charley Braum" <cbaustin@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: Looking for Kurt Hoffman - sorry no LBC
From: "Pat Davis" <PADDYMCK@peoplepc.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 19:26:43 -0500
Charley,

Kurt Hoffman, a great Healey expert and restorer, currently operates Hoffman
Vintage Racing 908-568-6698 at 412 Trimmer Road, Califon, NJ 07830, down in
Long Valley.  He does all types of vintage race and sports car restoration
and  race support.  In the other half of the building, same address, is a
full service automotive machine shop run by Bill DiVito 908-832-1322 who
does his engine rebuilds.  He recently skimmed my 100M cylinder head to go
with the DW steel gasket, 9.5:1 and no leaks.

regards,

Peter Davis