Happy customer

To: list healey <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Happy customer
From: linwood rose <linwoodrose@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 22:34:34 -0500
To the list,
Just wanted to share a great customer experience with the list.

I sent all of my aluminum trim including the hardtop components to
Marcos Cielak at www.Anobrite.com to be restored - grinding, polishing,
reanodizing and etc. When I received the work everything looked brand
new (no exaggeration). However, two of the large pieces were awkwardly
bent due to either rough treatment or inadequate packing. I called
Marcos the next day ready for a fight and extended arguments about who
was responsible. Marcos said I should send the parts back to him (at
his expense) and he would repair to my satisfaction. Despite my doubts,
he insisted that he could fix anything short of it being place in a
blender.

Well, I received my repaired parts today and they are beautiful. Some
of you might say that if the parts were properly handled they wouldn't
have been bent in the first place. Perhaps, but some times bad things
do happen. Marcos took immediate responsibility and delivered. That is
rare these days.

I have no financial interest. I am just one happy customer and thought
the list might benefit from knowing about this experience.

Lin Rose
1960 BT7 in restoration
1959 Bugeye