Re: Rememerance Day (no Healey content)

To: "Ron Davies" <rdavies1@cox.net>, "davidwjones"
Subject: Re: Rememerance Day (no Healey content)
From: "HoYo" <hoyo@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 22:18:07 -0600
Or episodes of "Twelve O'Clock High" as a kid.......my Dad would wake me
up/let me stay up for it ......sawthe same plane here a coupla yrs ago and
took 2 of my boys on a tour of the  17 and the B24(?) 'the Dragon and His
Tale' with it ........best part ....hearing all 4 B17 engines start and
'sing'...........must be some kinda 'Healey'
thing.........vroom,vroom.............HoYo