Old age....vs...younger generation, friday funny

To: "Healey" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Old age....vs...younger generation, friday funny
From: "Neil Trelenberg" <neilberg@telus.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:22:36 -0800
Subject: Touche

A college student challenged a senior citizen, saying it was impossible for
their generation to understand his.  "You grew up in a different world," the
student said.  "Today we have television, jet planes, space travel, nuclear
energy, computers..."
Taking advantage of a pause in the student's litany, the geezer said,
"You're right.  We didn't have those things when we were young; so we
invented them!  What are you doing for the next generation??"

(Don't you just love old people?)