Re: Overdrive not engaging - I think

To: "Rick Neves _._" <Rick@genomictechnologies.com>
Subject: Re: Overdrive not engaging - I think
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 13:50:51 -0700
Hi Rick,

  We have been through this before, a while back. 11/6/04 to be exact.
I think that 2500 in third OD would be about 43 mph. 43 mph in third
direct would be about 3200 rpm. The OD IS engaged in third.

It comes back to our earlier discussion. The throttle switch is not
opening or is somehow bypassed, or the OD relay is miss wired. From your
description, I doubt that the OD relay is defective. Try disconnecting
the throttle switch. Just lift one wire & tape it.

Good luck, I wish I could help more, but we don't live that close
together.  If you still have the schematic diagram that I sent, get
someone knowledgeable in electrics to help.

Dave Russell
BN2