Re: A-H Laygear

To: <SAINTADUB@aol.com>, "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: A-H Laygear
From: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 08:02:43 -0700
If I'm not mistaken at some point in production they reversed the tooth
angle of the gearset. That is to say when you look at the lay gear on one
set the teeth will look like /// while on the other they will look like \\\
I don't remember which was the earlier or later pattern, but if you are
trying to build a gearset you need to know which way the gears are cut.

Bill Lawrence