Re: And we're off....

To: Mark and Kathy <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Subject: Re: And we're off....
From: 57 Healey <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:16:33 -0600
Thanks Mark,

Time? Whats that? Who would think that I have a job as well.

You are right about keeping them out of the garage (but not the way
some are thinking).  I think that she saw the two seats in the back of
the Healey, and decided the other needed to be filled as well.  I'm
glad I got the car now instead when their wants are only the latest
Incredible's Action Figures, instead of when they want real cars and
charge cards for clothes and such.   Then I really would be broke!

If the powers above send us a boy this time, I floated the name Austin
Healey Dickson, and was promptly shot down.  Then I tried Donald,
Jensen and Duncan Healey as well.  She pretty much shot down Healey in
general, but Duncan interested her....  I have seven months to keep
selling :).

Patton