November in New England

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net (Healey List)
Subject: November in New England
From: ahy3000@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:10:38 +0000
Yesterday in northeast Massachusetts we were treated to rare warm suuny day.
To reward ourselves after a morning of raking, vacuuming, and blowing leaves -
yes we use every technology available - my wife suggested taking out Furgie for
a trip to the local ice cream stand.  The stand closes Thanksgiving Day and
that pretty much marks the end of Healying for the season as well.  So, top
down, we motored off for a wonderful reminder of why we own a Healey!  Hope all
you listers in the US or citizens and soldiers abroad have a Happy
Thanksgiving.  Hope all the rest of the world has a Happy November 25th.

BW

--
Burt Weiner
'63 BJ7