RE: BJ8 fold-down seat back

To: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Subject: RE: BJ8 fold-down seat back
From: "Greg Wilkinson" <gregwilkinson@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 07:32:31 -0800
Hi Steve,
I'll check the garage to see if I still have any notes tomorrow. In the mean
time, here is a photo of the fixed piece made out of aluminum. For the
folding tray I bought 3/8" Baltic birch plywood, very rigid 7 layer plywood.
Home Depot probably doesn't carry it. Try a hardwood store. It's good stuff
for the dash also. I'll let you know what I find.

Best,
Greg