Re: Heater/Fresh Air Tubes - BN4

To: Rich C <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: Heater/Fresh Air Tubes - BN4
From: 57 Healey <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 07:59:37 -0600
We'll the engine will be back in by the time I get here, but it will
be stripped to the block, and the fenders will still be off.
Hopefully that will make it a little easier.

Thanks for the discription of the origianals.  I was looking at the
temperature range of the aircraft quality ducts, and didn't connect
that didn't translate to insulating.

FWIW I was looking at
this http://www.aircraftspruce.com/menus/ap/ducting.html

Thanks