Nothing

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Nothing
From: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 09:11:54 -0600
I have my rebuilt starter on. I used my MGA battery and bypassed
the Healey batter by running jumper cables directly to cables on car.

I got a brief weak turnover. Now NOTHING. No lights either.

I checked the ends of jumper cables off the car and getting good voltage
reading 12.35v. When I hook them to car I get very little if anything.

My ground strap is hooked from frame to block. My fuses look good.

Any other suggestions? Could my starter solenoid/switch play any part if
bad? I have cleaned connections over and over.

Any tests you could recommend?

Car sat for a few months for flywheel switch. Ran fine before.

Now one carb is spewing gas as well.

Urgh.

Sorry if you get this twice. I do not see it in my sent file on Hotmail.

Thanks,
Scott
Mashed 60 BN7