RE: Nothing

To: "'scott willis'" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Nothing
From: "Jim LeBlanc" <jleblanc@midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 14:20:33 -0600
A famous cause of "nothing" is loose electrical screws on the firewall.
These little guys loosten and need retightening on my car. Check them all
over the car and you can eliminate a few of those strange electrical
problems these cars are famous for.

Having pulled it apart, check for the ground strap. Also check that the
ground strap is making contact. They often get blocked with too much paint
under the contact point.

Regards,

Jim LeBlanc
1956 100-M