Tools - was rear end growl

To: "'Michael Salter'" <michaelsalter@rogers.com>
Subject: Tools - was rear end growl
From: "Alan" <Alan@nfahc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 20:01:00 -0000
Hey Michael.
Thanks for the link - what a great tool store!

http://jcsonlinetoolshed.com

Would you, or anyone on the list, know of quality pitman arm puller that
would fit/work on Big Healeys? To preserve the peg on my BN4 steering box I
resorted to slitting the drop-arm with a disc cutter to release it.
Everything else had failed.  I am now putting off the moment when I tackle
the same job on the idler!

Item 41900 (put it in the search at JCS) looks like it will do the job.  Any
views/recommends?
            http://www.nfahc.co.uk
            mailto:alan@nfahc.co.uk