Re: Original warranty?

To: Healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Original warranty?
From: John Peak <redbn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 06:14:26 -0800 (PST)
Greg Lemon <glemon@neb.rr.com> wrote:
 New car books pretty much are all "don't drink the gasoline"
"don't leave your child in the car all day on a hot day" "make sure car is
stopped before you get out" "don't stick your hand in the fan belt" etc.

My favorite warning label is on the chassis of one of my flatbed dump trucks.
I shows a stick figure wrapped around the drive shaft and warns you to "Keep
away from spinning shafts".  Personally, if I was that close to the spinning
drive shaft I would be more concerned about those dual rear wheels that were
about to flatten me!

John