Re: Lister with Rear Carb Spitting Back

To: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Lister with Rear Carb Spitting Back
From: "Peter Linn" <greylinn@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 05:49:46 +1000
That was me Bob! Since the last posting I investigated a bit more and, sure
enough, using an inspection mirror I could see fuel residue on the underside
of the rear inlet tract (but no the front one), apparently seepage from the
manifold/head joint. I assume that if fuel can get out, air can get in! I
got about 1/8 turn on the manifold nuts, but have yet to run the car to see
if this has had any effect. I guess I may be up fro replacing the gasket.

Cheers

Peter
Brisbane
BN1 coupe