Small message---GREAT RESULT

To: Healeys <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Small message---GREAT RESULT
From: Joe Armour <sebring@illawarra.hotkey.net.au>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 08:08:33 +1100
WebmasterRick
Thanks to Rick and the LIST my car has just been reunited with the 1965
Sebring trophy presented to Geoff Healey,presumeably for the class wins
that year by the 3000 and Sprite.
Have not got the item in hand so I am not sure of;
       Who supplied trophy and for what exact award

 ANY EXPERTS OUT THERE

As a matter of interest the 3000 is almost identical to the OCTANE
magazine featured 1963    54FAC.  [Dec. issue]

A note for all those 'works replica' gurus there was effectively two[2]
WORKS

 Donald Healey Motor CO. built and owned cars [lightweight racers and
specials] and
 BMC  COMPETITION DEPT. built and M.G. Car Co. owned rally cars.

THANKYOU RICK for passing on what may have appeared a small item of
interest

A Very Happy Joe
red one
blue one