Donald Healey or Bust

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Donald Healey or Bust
From: Gus <mother-ship@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 16:54:17 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Here's an interesting bit of weirdness for those possibly interested in
creating their own personal Donald Healey shrine.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=42606&item=4509699897&rd=1

This is a little bust of Donald Healey (Pops). Yup, a 5 1/2" shrunken head of
the creator of the cars we all love. That's right, you can have your very own
Donald Healey likeness to use as a centerpiece for a tribure area in your home
or garage, or an altar. Whatever you desire.

It even comes with a carrying case if you wish to transport it. (Donald in a
box?) For what purpose, I'm not sure, maybe tent revivals?

Wouldn't this look great mounted in the driver's seat of a Healey 3000 RC car?
:-)

Sorry if this offends anyone, that's not my intention. I think Donald would
have wanted us to remember him by enjoying the cars he created.

Gus aka "the firefly"
Extraordinary crimes against the people and the state have to be avenged by
agents extraordinary. Two such people are John Steed, top professional, and his
partner, Emma Peel, talented amateur. Otherwise known as The Avengers...