Re: turn signal cancelling

To: <alan@andysnet.net>, "Healey List" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: turn signal cancelling
From: "John O'Brien" <banjojohn@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 09:07:15 -0600 (Central Standard Time)
 Thanks for all the advice.  I guess I'll pull it out and have a look at it,
but I may be doing the Radio Shack buzzer when all is said and done.  I had
already considered that, as I already did it on the bugeye.  For some reason
I could never get them to self cancel either .

It's nice to be back on the list.  you guys and gals are a great resource.

John O'Brien
'61 bugeye
'65 BJ8