Re: turn signal cancelling

To: "John O'Brien" <banjojohn@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: turn signal cancelling
From: "David Ward" <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 15:49:13 -0000
Hello John,
I noticed your message to the automotive list regarding Lucas horn/indicator
switch assemblies.
Unfortunately you are too far away geographically for me to simply offer you
a complete re-build," on the house" as I would have done if you were nearer.
However..........I would have four large biscuit,[cookie] tins full of parts
for these assemblies, also at least twenty original working units for both
the fixed and adjustable assemblies, all OE , so if there are any parts that
I can assist you with then simply email me.
Hope this helps you.
Regards.
David.
www.bighealey.ltd.uk